Chinese Face Map Reveals What Part Of Your Body Is Sick And How To Fight It
If you notice that your skin, which is by the way the largest organ in human body, is experiencing some problems, you should know that the problem might be deeper. You can tell this by analyzing the skin on your face.
Traditional Chinese medicine claims that each part of the face is closely related to certain organs in our body and we experience some problems in these organs that we are not aware of, the face will send us the signal. Rashes, redness, pimples and skin color changes are some of the most common symptoms that can appear.
Chinese Face Map
Here is how this Chinese face map looks like.
Forehead: Bladder and small intestine
Cause: The excessive consumption of canned foods and fats result in slow digestion. Also, this condition is caused by stress, sugar, and too much alcohol.
Cure: Try to avoid the consumption of alcohol and try to improve your night sleep. Also, make sure to drink plenty of water and consume raw food.
Area between the eyebrows: linked to the liver
- Reason: Excessive consumption of meat, and you may even be allergic to some ingredient, and consequently, the stomach is working too hard and does not get the needed rest.
- Treatment: Organic, raw and healthy foods, fresh air, and meditation, yoga or fast walking.
Eyebrow arch – kidneys
This area indicates problems related to smoking, alcohol, poor heart health and blood flow. The solution is to drink more water, avoid caffeine and intake of alcohol and carbonated drinks.
Cause: Poor circulation, bloated stomach, gasses, closed space, and polluted air. Hypertension can also be the cause for many issues in this facial area.
Cure: Check your cholesterol level and regulate your blood pressure. You need to drink organic green tea so you can eliminate the toxins from the body. Also, make sure to exercise regularly.
Upper part of the cheeks: linked to the lungs
- Reason: Smoking, asthma, pollution, smoking
- Treatment: Avoid smoking and polluted air, and start exercising regularly.
Cheeks – kidneys and lungs
This skin problem is caused by unhealthy food, stress, smoking and excessive sugar intake. Cure? Remove the unhealthy foods from the menu and use quality cosmetic products.
Mouth and chin: Stomach
Cause: Food which is full of fat, sugar, and stimulants as alcohol and caffeine. The spiced foods can also have a great influence on this area. Imbalance can be also caused by stress and staying up deep in the night.
Cure: Consume fruits and foods which can balance your organism. And, if this doesn’t help and you still have problems, you should consult your doctor.
Jaw and neck: linked to hormones
- Reason: Dehydration, too much salty food, too much caffeine, or spices.
- Treatment: You should drink lots of water and avoid or reduce the consumption of caffeinated drinks, spices, and salty food.