No More Dry And Cracked Skin With These Natural Remedies
The cold and dry winter months may destroy your skin, causing dryness and cracks on the fingers and hands. Let us see some home remedies to cure this condition.
- Exfoliate with sugar and olive oil – Place 1- 2 tablespoons sugar in your hands, add a few drops of olive oil, and rub the sugar and olive oil into the front and backs of the hands. Ann Marie Gianni says exfoliating this way just once a week makes a difference. For best results, repeat up to four times weekly, and always apply lotion following the home remedy.
- Honey, lemon juice, and baking soda – this mixture can also help with age spots. Wash your hands with warm water and mild soap. Make a mixture of lemon juice, honey, and baking soda in equal parts and massage it into your hands for a minute. Relax for 5-10 minutes and wash them with warm water. Repeat the procedure 2 times a day.
- Petroleum jelly, sugar, dish soap, and lotion – This Grandma Is Fun swears by this routine for healing dry, chapped hands and fingers. First, spoon 1/2 teaspoon petroleum jelly in the palm of the hand. Sprinkle a teaspoon sugar onto the petroleum jelly and mash together to make a paste. Use a significant amount of pressure to rub the home remedy over both hands, rubbing away the dead skin. Wash your hands with hot water and liquid dish soap. Finish with lotion.
- Butter – it will moisturize your hands and make them soft. Thus, apply butter at night and cover your hands with cotton gloves so that the butter soaks deeply.
- Olive oil and rosemary oil – Rosemary is a natural antiseptic that prevents infection, says Ayurvedic Cure. This is important if your dry skin has cracked. To heal cracked skin, massage warm olive oil treated with a few drops rosemary oil into the broken skin. Take special care to massage in between the fingers and around the nails. Slip on a pair of cotton gloves and rest for 30 minutes. Finish by washing your hands in warm water.
- Sugar and avocado – take a ripe avocado and mash it. Add 1 tbsp. of sugar in a medium-sized bowl and massage it into your hands. Allow the sugar to exfoliate while the avocado fats nourish the skin and repair it. Wash them with plain water, but avoid using soap after the treatment.
- Oats bath – place raw oats and warm olive oil into a basin and soak your hands, or the whole body. Relax for 10-15 minutes while it works on your skin.
- Wear gloves to bed – Start a new night time ritual. Ann Marie Gianni recommends rubbing coconut oil, jojoba oil or vitamin E into the hands and then slipping on a pair of gloves or wool socks. This strategy locks in the moisture overnight and makes your hands seriously smooth.
The cold and dry winter months may destroy your skin, causing dryness and cracks on the fingers and hands. Let us see some home remedies to cure this condition. Exfoliate with sugar and olive oil – Place 1- 2 tablespoons sugar in your hands, add a few drops of...[email protected]AdministratorHealthy And Natural House