Soak A Piece Of Bread In Vinegar – You Will Be Amazed By The Results!
Before we start with this article, I would like to ask you a simple question – do you know what are calluses? Here’s what you need to know – calluses are hard, rough areas of skin that are often yellowish in color. They can develop on the: feet (usually around the heel area or on the skin under the ball of the foot); palms of the hands; knuckles, etc. You should also know that calluses are larger than corns and don’t have such a well-defined edge. As callused skin is thick, it’s often less sensitive to touch than the surrounding skin.
Calluses develop when the skin rubs against something, such as a bone, a shoe or the ground. They often form over the ball of your foot because this area takes most of your weight when you walk. Activities that put repeated pressure on the foot, such as running or walking barefoot, can cause calluses to form. Athletes are particularly susceptible to them. Note: other possible causes of calluses: dry skin; reduced fatty padding; regularly holding objects such as a hammer or racquet, etc.
As we mentioned before, calluses usually appear on our feet, because when we walk, the foot is the part which is mostly exposed to pressure. Athletes, dancers, chefs, and musicians have higher risk of experiencing calluses. But, you shouldn’t be worried, because in this article we’re going to show you the most effective home remedies, which will help you get rid of calluses in just few days! These tricks are very simple. You just have to follow the simple instructions. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Use Lemon
– Peel an organic lemon and place the peels on the callus.
– Also keep it in place with a gauze and bandage and leave it overnight.
– Take it off the next morning.
2. Try Bread And Vinegar
– Get a piece of bread and some white vinegar.
– Soak the bread in the vinegar before bedtime and place this soaked bread on the callus.
– Keep it firmly in place with a gauze and bandage.
– Leave it overnight and remove in the morning.
3. Castor Oil Works Wonders!
– You should apply a little amount of this oil to the calluses on your feet just before bedtime.
– By the next day you will be amazed by the tremendous results.
4. Effective Onion
– Just slice a piece of onion.
– Marinate this piece of onion in white vinegar for a couple of hours.
– Place the marinated piece of onion on the callus and keep it firmly in place with a gauze and bandage.
– Leave it overnight and rake it off the next morning as well.
– Make sure you try these techniques today to get rid of calluses.